Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to Home base...What's coming up..

Well! Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile. I've been posting on the blog template for my website, but you know--that was not working out for me. I like this better. So from this point forward,

I'M BACK!

DIDJA MISS ME???


Okay..so what's coming up?

Fall is going to be BUSY.

My second book, ViSION releases next month, on September 9, 2014
But you can preorder it now, if you like right here!



High school student Bobby Pendell already has his hands full--he works almost every night to support his disabled-vet father and gifted little brother. Then he meets the beautiful new girl in town, who just happens to be his boss's daughter. Bobby has rules about that kind of thing. Nothing matters more than keeping his job.

When Bobby starts to get blinding migraines that come with scary, violent hallucinations, his livelihood is on the line. Soon, he must face the stunning possibility that the visions of murder are actually real. With his world going dark, Bobby is set on the trail of the serial killer terrorizing his small town. With everyone else convinced he's the prime suspect, Bobby realizes that he, or the girl he loves, might be killer's next victim.

The light is darker than you think...



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! Good to hear from you again!

    Vision sounds fascinating, and I love the cover. I'm off to Goodreads to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! Good to see you again! I did a few posts in the blog embedded in my website, but I don't care for the interface. I like it here better. I hope to have a little more going on here in the weeks ahead.

      Delete