Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phew--It's Dusty in here! Cleaning out the place for a guest post from the awesome Christine Fonseca


Well, I hope you will all forgive me for falling down a rabbit hole for nearly the entire month of September.

September is life re-entry time for me after being away all summer. Back to my wonderful job teaching graphic design at Bronx Community College where I find a good deal of my inspiration; back to being the General Manager and CEO of my family; and lastly but certainly not least, finishing the massive rewrite of my book LIFE AND BETH, which my wonderful agent, Victoria Marini would like to start selling. And I am nearly finished. Victoria and I both agree that writing is a priority, so the blog has languished a bit. But, hopefully not for long.

What better way to celebrate my Bloggiversary than with a visit from the amazing Christine Fonseca, whose book EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS is has been released by Prufrock Press.

So, I hope you'll all join me when Christine breezes through. There'll be a cool contest, too. Just to let you know, the incredibly energetic (and gifted, of course) Christine is also a writer of young adult fantasy, hence our friendship. Talk about multi-tasking—no one multi-tasks better than Christine Fonseca!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you're sweet! And I appeciate you dusting off the blog to hang out during my tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christine. Just don't look under the couch. That's where I swept it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Glad you're back and hope the revision went well! Hi Christine! Your book looks great! I know so many people who could benefit from reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kerri. Still on it, but the end is in sight! I hope that Christine, aka, the Energizer Bunny, leaves behind some of her high-energy vibes and that they rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete