Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

It does pay to google your own name

Wow. I just read this in a forum and so I did. Buried under all of my blog posts and comments, ad nauseum, I discovered a reflection on MY SUBWAY art written this past December by a grad student the prestigious City University Macaulay Honors College. Holy wow!!

In case you all do not know this about me, I am an artist, illustrator and professor if graphic design in addition to my career as professional book geek.

http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/weinroth/2009/12/05/final-project-nyc-subway-art-work-by-maria-ivana-frieda-briar-maria-e-conor/

3 comments:

  1. What a great review! I've always loved stained glass, and it's a powerful symbol (in my mind) of both beauty and impermanence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you can also set a "google alert" for your own name. So, say, if a kitchen shop you've never heard of in Canada reviews your cookbook on their blog, you can thank them. It's da bomb.

    ReplyDelete