Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Breaking Glass is 3 years old!


I can't believe it's been three years since my first book, BREAKING GLASS released in 2013. Since then I've published two more, (VISION, 2014 and UNTIL BETH, 2015), as well as the e-novella FRACTURED which brings the main characters from Jeremy, from BREAKING GLASS and Bobby, from VISION together for a creepy, tense weekend in New York City.

Though my three novels are the first books in three different series, somehow, BREAKING GLASS and VISION have merged into one. I guess it's because Jeremy Glass is possibly my favorite mc and I just love Bobby Pendell as his hapless foil.

A lot of people who have enjoyed my books have asked me when the next books in the series are releasing, so, though there's no set dates, I'm going to admit that I have written a good part of the sequel to BREAKING GLASS, and it will pick up where the novella FRACTURED leaves off. I have every intention of completing the LIFE AND BETH trilogy as well. I'm just following where the muse leads!

To celebrate BREAKING GLASS's third birthday, Spencer Hill Press is offering all four of my books for 99 cents each on Amazon Kindle!

Buy Breaking Glass for 99c


Buy Vision for 99c


Buy Fractured for 99c


Buy Until Beth for 99c


As part of the celebration and in keeping with the "broken" theme, I am giving away one signed copy of SHINY BROKEN PIECES by Dhonielle Clayton and Sona Charaipotra!



No comments:

Post a Comment