Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Next Big Thing blog tagfest

 I was asked by my friend Christine Fonseca (aka The Energizer Bunny) to participate in this blog tag event detailing what we are all working on, so here goes.

What is the working title of your book? Exceptional

Where did the idea come from for the book?
From my life


What genre does your book fall under?
young adult magical reality


Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? 
hmmm. no idea!



What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? A ghost in the art closet haunts an insecure artist geek

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I have an agent


How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I haven't written more than seven chapters!


What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Oh, um. My own book--Breaking Glass?


Who or What inspired you to write this book?
I always wanted to rewrite my own sorry high school experience from an adult perspective.


What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Romance? Mystery? Clues in the art closet?

 I'm tagging

Colleen Kosinski
Jennifer Allis Provost
Michelle McLean
Christine Fonseca

Oh, and stay tuned for some other interesting things in the works very soon. 

7 comments:

  1. "A ghost in the art closet haunts an insecure artist geek"

    Great premise, Lisa!

    :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic? Ghosts? Art geek? Sounds like another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of us geeky art-types would like to rewrite our sorry high school experience now that we've mostly grown-up. I'm one of folks Jennifer tagged, and I'm enjoying hopping around some fellow writer's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn--and thanks! Hi Vonnie--going to pop over to your blog and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article made me have moved a long absence, I wish you have a Good day, which used to come to my Homepage cheap football jerseys to welcome free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the factors that nhl jersey wholesale affect the sexual life of men is virility ..
    So if you have any problems about it, visit the link below.
    thank you
    NFL Green Bay Packers Jersey

    ReplyDelete