Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Free Online Writer's Conference in August

This is so exciting! It's founded by Elana Johnson (my favorite kick-ass empress of the blogosphere) and some other cool folks like Lisa and Laura Roecker. There are going to be a host of agents and writers participating...so check it out!!! It's free!

http://elanajohnson.blogspot.com/2010/06/mother-of-all-pay-it-forward-events.html

And don't forget...It's Ten Word Tuesday on Michelle McLean's blog where I continue to spout my infinite font of wisdom. (ouch--that was hard pulling my tongue away from my cheek, especially after the oral surgery I had last Friday.)

http://michellemclean.blogspot.com/2010/06/ten-word-tuesday-with-lisa-amowitz.html

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Blogsphere! There is always something fun going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I loved your post on Michelle's blog today and love your attitude! You'll get there - keep trying :)

    I was just having similar yay-for-positivity! thoughts altely, thanks to Jenny Cruise, and thought you might like the quote in this entry: http://ellenbrickley.blogspot.com/2010/06/jenny-cruise-gets-poetic-about-rats.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen! Thanks! I'm going to check out your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Yves Saint Laurent
    Tory Burch
    Christian Louboutin
    Men's Shoes
    Women's Shoes
    New Arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  5. TeethNightGuard is providing personalized fitting and highest quality custom made dental protectors.

    ReplyDelete