I now bring you my shameless holiday book list. I hope you will buy these books for two reasons:
The first being that that are excellent! The second being that I know all the authors and want their books to sell.
So, keeping that in mind, I bring you the totally biased and self-serving booklist 2010: (Note--at the end of my fiction list, I am including a book that I read this year that hasn't gotten the attention it richly deserves, Ellen Potter's THE KNEEBONE BOY).
1. THE BONESHAKER by Kate Milford
2. CLAIRE DE LUNE by Christine Johnson
3.COMPROMISED by Heidi Ayarbe
4.SCONES AND SENSIBLITY by Lindsay Eland
And now for additional bonus, recommendation (pssst..I am going to be interviewing the author, Ellen Potter in a few weeks).
6. THE KNEEBONE BOY by Ellen Potter
And now for our non-fiction portion of the list:
7. EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS
by Christine Fonseca, School Psychologist
8. THE WRITER'S GUIDE TO PSYCHOLOGY by Carolyn Kaufman, PsyD